Intolerant of Intolerance Except the Intolerance of the Intolerant.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

msjade


msjade
Originally uploaded by raindogzilla.
MzJade

Jade actually has arms and may or may not actually smoke- handrolled or otherwise. She doesn't have anything to do with the subject of this post except in the sense that her beauty is the antithesis of the grotesquerie that is Michelle Malkin.

Seems Miscegenelle got a bee in her burqa over some California college students who were protesting military recruiters on their campus. Now, these students made the mistake of including some personal contact info in their press release and the Filipina Franco, in her infinitesimal wisdom, decided to publish it.

As you could probably expect, the Manila Mussolini's Minions- some one at kos called them "orc-like" and that pretty much sums it up- descended upon the unsuspecting peace activists like a plague of locusts. Except locusts spouting death threats.
Lovely.

When the horrified students contacted Mal-kin to remove their contact info, she promptly removed it and apologized to them- no, wait, that would be the rational thing to do. She actually reposted the info in question like the shrew that she is.

I should make it clear that I consider Michelle Malkin to have, by her actions, renounced her humanity and would gladly give a firm handshake to the one who brings me her pelt.

I think I'm kidding.

5 Comments:

Blogger durrati said...

Should we increase the bounty? What a fine idea, Joe! You could auction off the first pelt on E-Bay to fund the next.....

April 19, 2006 6:28 PM

 
Blogger KidKawartha said...

I can't decide which would be less welcomed in civilized society, her pelt or one of those poor, poor baby seals...

April 19, 2006 8:29 PM

 
Blogger Private Partz said...

I find I've come to despise Malkin and her ilk (yes, Annie, I mean you) more than their political puppeteers. Flyboy and Deadeye infuriate me, but Roundem' Up Michelle disgusts me on so many levels. I fart in her general direction.

P. Partz

April 19, 2006 9:04 PM

 
Blogger KidKawartha said...

Amen, Partz. Nothing further needs to be said.

April 20, 2006 12:00 AM

 
Blogger Joe Don Martin said...

The more I think about it- and I do, late, late, into the night in a combination cold sweat/febrile thrashing(one leg under and one leg free of the comforter to equalize body temp)- I find that I am simultaneously repulsed at the thought of such a vermin riddled trophy in my hands and salivating at the thought of the splash I'd make on the social scene here in SWOhio wearing it like Davy Crockett would. Sigh. Welcome to my ambivalence- and welcome to you, P. Partz.

April 24, 2006 11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home