Intolerant of Intolerance Except the Intolerance of the Intolerant.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Crapture


Karl's Garden
Originally uploaded by raindogzilla.
Used to dream, wet, of the Rapture
The cheap, illicit thrills of "The Stand".
(Don't you worry none. I'm inevitably still standing after the shit goes down. No matter the substance of the shit).
All the meddlesome Christers gone in one fell swoop.
Ahh...
But, then, it hit me.
If it did go down that the righteous all went up,
I'd be stuck with those same C.I.B.S.Os-
Christians In Bumper Stickers Only- back here on earth.
Whew!
It's a good thing it's not gonna happen.
Wet dreams go nightmare.
Fuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger durrati said...

Great work, Joe. Fave Bumpersicker "In case of rapture, can I have your Car?"

April 13, 2006 9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home